Pastor: David Bagwell
Board of Trustees
President: T. David Moore
Vice President: Hershel Linnenbringer
Treasurer: Donnie Allen
Secretary: Arlene Damron
Trustee: Mike Korman
Trustee: Lara Brunk
Please like us and follow us on our Facebook pages. We post events, daily scriptures, pictures, and much more information.
Sunday Morning Worship Service - 10:00AM
Bible Study - Tuesday Nights - 7:00 p.m.
Midweek Service - Thursday Nights - 7:00PM
I-70, exit 155, South Outer Road going East
Cowboy Church Facts
What is the purpose of Cowboy Church?
Crossroads Cowboy Church exists for the purpose of sharing Jesus with our neighbors and the nations, glorifying God through worship, and to train and encourage believers through the Word.
What denomination is Cowboy Church?
Although Cowboy Church is affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, it functions as an interdenominational fellowship gladly welcoming anyone who confesses Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, been scripturally baptized by immersion, and adheres to the basic teachings of Christianity into its membership.
Do I have to be a cowboy to attend?
Absolutely not! Although many cowboys, cowgirls, and other horse enthusiasts attend Cowboy Church, our members come from every background and walk of life. If you enjoy country music, would rather wear jeans than dress up, like rubbing elbows with plain down to earth people, and if you want clear simple messages you can understand, you will love Cowboy Church.
What does Cowboy Church believe?
- We believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God
- We believe in one God that exists in three persons. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died to save men from their sins.
- We believe that men are saved by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that baptism is the means by which people are to publicly proclaim faith in Christ and identify themselves with His death, burial, and resurrection.
Does Cowboy Church have programs for my children?
Although Cowboy Church does not have a traditional Sunday School and we are a new church, our children's programs have yet to begin. In the near future we anticipate beginning several quality children and youth programs.